Followers 0
Rag Daddy

Rag Daddy 4 Staff

6 posts in this topic

Name:Joshua Curry

Username in game:Rag Daddy

Forum username:Rag Daddy

Timezone:eastern US

Main language or others you may speak: I only speak American (aka English)

What position are you applying for?:Helper/Moderator

How Long have you played FreedomScape and been loyal to us?:Rougly two months or more now, having 150 hours game time

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: No

If answered yes to above, what did you do?: N/A

How many hours (roughly) do you or can you play a week?: As often as i can probably 2 hours a day minimum and lots more on the weekends, but since i have just finished my schooling for the Army i will be on lots more

What does being part of staff mean to you?: Responsibility, respect, fun, enforcing rules, makin sure no bitch ass kids advertise on our server, etc...

If a player is breaking the rules how are you going to deal with it?: Depending on the rule broken, jail time/mute/ban (if serious enough)

Have you ever been staff before on another rsps?:Yes

If answered yes to above, what position did you have, what server you were staff for and for how long?: I was mod on one a long time ago but then server shut down but not really much staff experience

Rag 4 Staff hmu

Im sorry, not gonna support this one, too simple, would love if you detailed the answers a bit more, and told us more, would also, say ur game time a week is pretty low, even tho u will have a month with nothing to do now, ur going away again in 1 month, so what will happen then? Either way no support for me this time

they were simple questions lmao dont really know what you expected, and i play more than "pretty low". why would i be playing much rn anyway with the reset coming @TusenLappen