Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harley Quinn

Moderator 7

5 posts in this topic

Every day if 7 is online, he must provoke players, and then start rage on them, like he is a server god, and everyone must listen what he say. And flame never stop, if we try to say something, he start insult, and for real, i get borred few weeks ago, but i want to heard all server opinion, so please leave a comment what's everyone think about 7 as moderator.

e980ee3124a4d44816ef413662c0e76d.png

1 person likes this

i am the only moderator on the server if i try and do something and people don't listen i have to use powers to make it happen how is that abuse? people have to listen to staff members when they say something just because i don't own the server doesbnt mean you don't have to listen to me. never stop flame? harley you try and start an arguement every time you type? you bring the heat upon yourself then act defenseless. So stop from all people who could have made this? the person who quit and begged for items twice? and tried to act l;ike they lost all their stuff once when they exfered it? you quit after u got demoted and try to start arguements withme daily about it. if killing someone in a pvp zone is provoking players idk what u want 

Gratz on drop Baka! Nice one!

Also gotta be honest i dont really like him, like, when i skyped with him he seemed like a chill and funny guy, but ive never seen him help, and the second betting came up, he started pushing and pushing and pushing and didnt stop, even tho i said no. 

1 minute ago, Emily said:

i am the only moderator on the server if i try and do something and people don't listen i have to use powers to make it happen how is that abuse? people have to listen to staff members when they say something just because i don't own the server doesbnt mean you don't have to listen to me. never stop flame? harley you try and start an arguement every time you type? you bring the heat upon yourself then act defenseless. So stop from all people who could have made this? the person who quit and begged for items twice? and tried to act l;ike they lost all their stuff once when they exfered it? you quit after u got demoted and try to start arguements withme daily about it. if killing someone in a pvp zone is provoking players idk what u want 

if you have rank, it doesn't mean that you have right to be higher than others players, we don't breake rules, so why we should listen you then you start rage on us? you flame, rage, so we just ignore you.