staff app

3 posts in this topic

Name:Darren

Username in game: Yukino

Forum username: Yukino

Timezone: EST

Main language or others you may speak: English 

What position are you applying for?: Mod

How Long have you played FreedomScape and been loyal to us?: a week but been around along time 

Have you ever been punished in any way in-game or on the forum?: No im an innocent young man pls love me

If answered yes to above, what did you do?: nothing im the best

How many hours (roughly) do you or can you play a week?:i play 10 hours a day on average more sometimes so 70+ hours

What does being part of staff mean to you?: Means i can help people hit people with the ban hammer for adverting and or doing somthing really currupt hit em with it

If a player is breaking the rules how are you going to deal with it?: Tell them to stop or if its something super serious tell goody or test

Have you ever been staff before on another rsps?: Yes was an owner once was helper and mod on multiple servers

If answered yes to above, what position did you have, what server you were staff for and for how long?:owner helper mod and for multiple months on each server

1 person likes this

Not sure what to say right here, i havent known you for very long, but as of ur attitude and all that yesterday, you seem like a person fitting this position. I would say Support on this, but would love to get to know u more. Good luck!

I've known you for awhile and you have came a long way as far as how I see you with the ability to handle different situations. I think you'd do fine :)