Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gifted gods

Slayer helm

3 posts in this topic

I was thinking that the slayer helm should have a bit more of a tweak in it.
To step it up a notch, should have an option where we can "Imbue" our slayer helm & the perks of it is 25% of hitting x2.
Such as we're attacking nex & if we're wearing slayer helm, we can have a 25% of hitting 70 if we hit a 35.
I was thinking it should cost 1k slayer points because it should take time & dedication to get that.
LMK on the suggestion (:

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Gifted gods said:

I was thinking that the slayer helm should have a bit more of a tweak in it.
To step it up a notch, should have an option where we can "Imbue" our slayer helm & the perks of it is 25% of hitting x2.
Such as we're attacking nex & if we're wearing slayer helm, we can have a 25% of hitting 70 if we hit a 35.
I was thinking it should cost 1k slayer points because it should take time & dedication to get that.
LMK on the suggestion (:

Good idea I would like seeing this implemented make it so you only get the imbue perk (25% bonus damage) against tasked npc's, I been feeling like dps in general needs a slight buff you guys can agree.

10/10 PePe = ZZZzzzZZz.-_--_-

I do agree this might be cool, but then the helm itself needs a nerf, mr boterbud hit a 90 with c rap on bandos avatar here earlier today, which is way too op