Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sauce

*IMPORTANT* MERGE AND ECONOMY RESET INFO

4 posts in this topic

IF YOU WISH TO PLAY FREEDOMSCAPE ON YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT READ THIS!

So after a long few weeks we have managed to get everything merged and added a few cool things that are brand new to singularis and freedomscape players!

Due to complications with the economy Reset system, I will be handling all the character files by hand.

So what this means is, All character files are deleted from the live version of the game, if you log into your account it will be blank.

So what i want you all to do, is contact me in game or on Skype personally and let me know that you want to play If im not in game or online comment below your username and what server file you wish to keep (singularis or Freedomscape original), after that i will look at your original file make sure all gp is cleared and your stats are preserved, Make sure that you get all your donor points back to spend in our shop or save for later! Then i will upload it to freedomscape and you will be able to log onto it and continue playing with your same stats, time played, and achievements!

I hope to see a lot of you online with us! I'd also like to thank you all for being patient with me and goody while we worked this all out, let me say it was not easy but we got it all done and we did it for you guys! Enjoy. yours truly, test.

SIDE-NOTE: We will continue using "freedomscape-ps.com" for the rest of august while we fix up and re-work "freedomscape.org". An announcement will be made once we switch to the new forums and homepage, untill then this is our home! :D Will keep everyone posted.

1 person likes this

Lmk if you need any help :) Good job guys.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Boogy said:

Lmk if you need any help :) Good job guys.

I have to agree with Boogy good job guys! I think we would all like to hear how challenging is was and how much time something as interesting has being able to merge takes. Ill like to see more and more improvements aswell .

10/10 For PePe = My icon xD

1 person likes this